- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
No of Vacancy
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Web API
No of Vacancy
- Added advantage if you have experience on Queue services, microservices
- Hands on experience with .Net Framework (3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8) and .Net Core (1.0, 2.0, 3.0)
- Hands on experience with MVC (2, 3, 4, 5)
- Additional advantage if you have experience with Blazer / React JS/ Node JS/ Angular
- Hands on experience with SQL Server
- Added advantage having experience of MS Access, MySQl, SQlite or Oracle
- Added advantage having experience of Azure Services like Azure Functions, Azure web Jobs, Azure Micro services or AWS services like AWS EC2, S3 Services
- Added advantage having experience of DevOps, Bitbucket, Jenkins, TFS
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Hands on any source control Tool (SVN, Github, TFS etc.)
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Big Data Architecture (Design and Development)
- Team Handling
- International Client Co-ordination
No of Vacancy
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience with SCALA / Python / Java programming Language
- Management of Hadoop cluster, with all included services
- Ability to solve any ongoing issues with operating the cluster
- Proficiency with Hadoop v2 or higher, MapReduce, HDFS
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
- Experience with Spark highly preferred
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB preferred
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ preferred
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O (This is added
- Experience with Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks preferred
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
- Ability to write MapReduce jobs preferred.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
Ability to write Pig Latin scripts
- Hands on experience in HiveQL preferred
- Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to Big Data domain
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts
- Agile Methodology
- Scrum and Sprint Planning
- Project Coordination
No of Vacancy
- Monitoring Projects for its KPIs (Timeline, Quality, Budget)
- Monitoring Projects as per the Agile/Scrum Framework (Backlog, Sprints, Key Notes, Milestones, tasks, etc.)
- Organising, attending, and participating in Project Scrums.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentations for meetings.
- Monitoring Project Tickets for its entire cycle.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Conduct Process Trainings.
- Ensuring projects adhere to processes and frameworks and that all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Maintaining Project MIS
Skills Required :
- Knowledge of Project Management Life Cycle
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Interpretation Skills
- Team work
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g., Basecamp or Trello)
- Organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
Didn’t find a suitable opportunity today?
Introduce yourself. Help us help you.
We’re always on the lookout for good talent. Let us know who you are and what your dream job looks like. We will reach out to you when the right role comes up.
Working with Rysun
Rysun offers a great opportunity to work with incredibly talented and passionate professionals in a dynamic team, built to help every individual achieve their full potential.
The Rysun Way of Life
Growth mindset fueled by innovation, inclusion, learning, and having fun.
Rysers are a connected team, cohesive and collaborative. A team that believes in making a positive difference.
We live our culture through our values.
Diverse, yet Together
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion.
Our diversity is a valuable asset that enriches us and infuses the work we do with fresh perspectives. We promote inclusion and equity and nurture a safe, respectful and friendly place of work everyday, for everyone. We proactively cultivate a culture of belonging where our team members, customers, partners, and guests feel comfortable being themselves.
We lead by example in caring, being good, and doing good. We cherish the world we live in and want to make it a better place. Our team, individually and collectively, contributes to several causes aimed at making an impact in different ways. Key areas of impact that we are committed to are education, food, health, and work for all. We inspire each other to do more, together.
Always Learning and Growing.
At Rysun, we build people up. We want to see each member of our team reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths in different roles, opportunities to ensure steady and continuous growth for each team member. We encourage our team to develop progressive and complementary skills and to take up certifications in their areas of focus.
Keep the Smile On
Health and well-being.
We understand that holistic employee well-being encompasses physical, mental and social health as well as a sense of belonging and achievement. We nurture our teams to be their best and inculcate better work practices for improving performance and productivity. We provide open, friendly workspaces and create lots of fun employee engagement opportunities.
Ecosystem of innovation.
We embrace innovation. We believe that there is always a better way to do things, and we are constantly exploring new ideas and technologies. We encourage our team to think creatively and to challenge the status quo, and we are always looking for ways to improve and evolve our products and services in partnership with our innovation ecosystem.